The Core Accounting System
- System Features and Personalisation
- General Ledgers From Advanced Business Manager
- Ledgers For Debtors & Sales
- Ledgers For Purchasers & Creditors
- Stock Control Software
- Job Project Costing Through Advanced Business Manager
- Cash Book
- Reporting Systems From Advanced Business Manager
- Business Bulletins For Managers
- Advanced Document Handling
- Quick POS
ABM’s Purchases/Creditors Ledger allows you to create purchase requisitions for approval to be converted to purchase orders. The purchase workflow; Requisitions – Orders – Delivery – Invoicing, is fully supported with analysis reporting.
ABM comes with a range of standard reports. Reports such as outstanding orders, re-order reports and future payments report, are all designed to help master the management of cash flows.
Place orders based on past requisitions through the ‘suggest order’ function which examines previous product purchases. A Reorder wizard assists by setting up methods for estimating future stock levels and for suggesting quantities when placing a new order in the system. For flexibility, create your own style of purchase documents through Microsoft Word or Crystal Report Writer and import it into ABM.
Set up your default settings for trading terms and prompt payment discounts within the supplier groups or change on a supplier-by-supplier basis. ABM also allows you to add any additional pieces of information to supplier accounts.
ABM also handles...